By following the correct aftercare, you can achieve longer-lasting results. We’ve compiled a list of our go-to aftercare tips, which should be followed for 24 to 48 hours post-treatment:
- Keep brows completely dry.
- Use Brow Gold Nourishing Growth Oil daily to keep the brows nourished and hydrated.
- Do not apply make-up or undertake further eye treatments.
- Avoid swimming, saunas, and working out. Any excess moisture can cause a slight curl or frizz to the brow hair.
- Do not allow prolonged exposure to direct sunlight or heat.
- Do not apply Retin-A, AHA, or exfoliate around the brow area for 72 hours on either side of the treatment.
- No self-tanning products should be used on the face for one week prior and 48 hours after treatment.