By following the correct aftercare, you can achieve longer-lasting henna results. We’ve compiled a list of our go-to aftercare tips, which should be followed for 24 to 48 hours post-treatment:
- Do not rub the treated area.
- Avoid heat treatments.
- Do not apply brow makeup.
- Avoid sunbathing and sun exposure.
- Avoid swimming, saunas, and sweating.
- Do not exfoliate the brow area as this will cause the Henna to fade quicker.
- Exposure to the sun and UV lights for long periods will cause the henna to fade quicker.
- Apply Brow Code Brow Growth Oil daily to keep brows nourished and healthy.
- Do not apply Retin-A, AHA, or exfoliate around the brow area for 72 hours on either side of the treatment.