By following the correct aftercare, you can achieve longer-lasting tint results. We’ve compiled a list of our go-to aftercare tips, which should be followed for 24 to 48 hours post-treatment:
- Avoid using makeup and facial cleansers around the brow area.
- Avoid prolonged exposure to direct sunlight, the use of sunbeds, saunas, steam rooms, and swimming pools.
- Avoid exfoliating and using anti-aging products around the brow area.
- Avoid using any self-tanning products on the face for around two-three days on either side of the treatment.
- Avoid the temptation to over-touch the brow area after treatment. Touching with hands/fingers can lead to oils entering opening pores and clogging them.